Walking down the street this morning I noticed the recycling truck and on the side it read
"Don't just bin it, recycle!" - I had to laugh because "bin it" just sounds so funny to me!
This was followed by me passing the Harrods windows and one of them read
"Please excuse us whilst we redecorate our display" - Whilst is just the funniest phrase.
On the Harrods window displays - I think when people come here we should just walk around the building before going in - some of the displays are insane! Seriously some have sound effects! Like this one that is showing off "hiking gear" *
*Side Note 1 - I think it is hiking gear, I've never actually been hiking so I am really not quite sure - I guess it could have been camping, or boating, or anything really that has to do with the outdoors.
*Side Note 2- When did I become such a girly girl? At camp I would pick daddy long legs off my arms and be fine, and I survived 2 summers at camp with no heating or air conditioning, but all the sudden I am such a wimp....I think this is changing as Burr refuses to turn the heat on - but I kind of agree temps between 1 and 10 - what is that?! (See previous blog)
Anyway, the hiking gear window had this big thunderstorm sound going on, and then there are a beach themed window with wave sounds - how cool is that!?
I will keep you up to date on any other cool ones.
PS - Keep your fingers crossed that Burr takes me to get a £12 gelato sundae this weekend...yummy (*)
* YUMMY - Is a new phrase I have picked up while here. Last Saturday at dinner I said it at least 15 times and now Burr hates it when I say YUMMY.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!! ( Just checking you are reading the blog-haha! )
No comments:
Post a Comment