Back to the Beginning

Back to the Beginning
San Fran 2011

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Send me back to the islands....


Have you seen this pic? Its one of my favs. Burr was all worried about letting someone use our camera to take a pic as we went down the slide! I really did not care, as long as I got to go back down the slide. I think I need a Oceans of Fun fix or something, totally love those places! Amusement parks are amazing.


Good news Emily told us she might be getting married in Orlando! How cool would that be? Disney World here I come:-)

Its now starting to get a little chilly in London - boohoo. I think Burr and I are scared that the wonderful weather we have had for the past 6 months is going to leave us now, lots of rain and pashminas!

Want to go back to croatia asap!

Ohhh, at least tomorrow is Friday.
Adios for now

No comments:

Post a Comment