Back to the Beginning

Back to the Beginning
San Fran 2011

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SpringTime!

My dear friend Kambry sent me this today and I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________
British Summer Time: 27 March 2011


Thu, 10/03/2011 - 11:10 — temprcooper

British Summer Time begins this year on 27 March (and not this weekend as previously suggested).

The clocks will "Spring forward" by one hour on this day, which means that you will have one less hour in bed as at 1.00 am GMT the UK moves to 2.00 am BST.

On the brighter side - it means that Summer is officially on it's way!


_____________________________________________________________________
Which means I DID IT! Yes I sure did. I offically made it through 2 British winters - what kind of prize do I get for this? I mean this is fairly amazing for me, and I complained a LOT LOT LOT less during the 2nd one  Thank goodness for my fake-happy light to help me through! I recommend to all :-) 


Sending love to all our friends and fam!
MUAH
Anne

1 comment:

  1. yeah for springtime!!! waaahooo!!!! can't wait to play outside in it before we all go Stateside! love ya

    ReplyDelete