Back to the Beginning

Back to the Beginning
San Fran 2011

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FINALLY FED....

NOTE: If you have not read the 2 previous blogs, this will not make sense. So go back and start with "You know you can't cook when..."



So....apparently our stove is REALLY weird. I swear this is so not my fault. SO NOT MY FAULT. After a while I began to think that one of the burners was not working so I switched to another burner. Than I started think it was the pan itself so I put on a second pan of water to boil. So after approx. 55 minutes of waiting I decided this was retarded and I went over and noticed the first pot was barely hot anymore?! I noticed it was turned to max so I turned it to med high and VOILA! Boiling water. Apparently our stove does not work on "max" only low to medium high. Whatever... I got to eat lunch at the crack of 2:30.

I would just like to reiterate this is not my fault, its our strange stove :-) Although I'm pretty sure Burr is going to blame me.

I re-read my previous blogs and I sound like a whining 5 year old - note to those ever eating with me - FEED ME, its not pretty when I'm hungry.

I also thought of deleting the 3 boiling water blogs, but since I have not been blogging lately I hope everyone has a good laugh at how Anne can't boil water.

I will write something more relevant later.
(Maybe)

Kisses
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment